ADP Media Center
ADP Expands Affordable Care Act Offerings for TotalSource Co-Employment Clients With ACA Reporting and a Dedicated Team of Experts
ROSELAND, NJ--(Marketwired - Oct 1, 2015) -
- ADP ACA experts to help clients make ACA-compliant workforce decisions
- ADP to assist with client ACA 1094-C and 1095-C reporting
- Advanced dashboard via the My TotalSource technology to help ADP clients manage compliance in real time
Businesses that rely on ADP TotalSource®, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that manages more than 387,000 co-employees in the United States, now have access to additional Affordable Care Act (ACA) services that include assistance with Form 1094-C and 1095-C IRS reporting and filing for clients that are considered applicable large employers. A team of ACA experts dedicated to supporting co-employment clients has also been formed to help with reporting needs and managing and responding to notices from the public health care exchanges. These new offerings will provide a deeper level of expertise and information that can help small and midsized businesses make strategic HR decisions to better navigate the complex requirements of the ACA.
These new services are enhancements to the individual consultation and other PEO services ADP TotalSource currently provides to clients, and are provided as part of their current service fee. As part of ACA compliance, ADP TotalSource serves as the client's strategic partner advising on critical areas such as selecting benefit plans that meet minimum value and affordability requirements, and staffing strategies that keep the right balance of full-time and part-time employees. Technology from ADP TotalSource helps clients constantly monitor employee hours, compensation, benefit plans offered, and employer contributions to automatically alert employers to situations that could potentially result in fines. With the addition of the 1094-C and 1095-C reporting assistance and the team of ACA experts, ADP TotalSource offers even more support to help its clients manage requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
"We believe that our clients should expect more than just seeing if they are in or out of compliance when it comes to something as important as their requirements under the Affordable Care Act," said Maria Black, President, ADP TotalSource. "Instead, clients should expect a level of service and expertise that helps them strategically structure their organization to minimize compliance risks and give them peace of mind that they are making educated decisions and complying with all aspects of the ACA."
ADP TotalSource is focused on providing advice along the way through its people's expertise and technology, including:
- Complete 1094-C/1095-C IRS reporting: ADP TotalSource will partner with clients, with Applicable Large Employer status for 2015, to assist with the completion of their 1094-C and 1095-C forms, including printing and distribution of 1095-C forms to employees and filing the forms to the IRS on the client's behalf
- Applicable Large Employer status and measurement period determination: The ADP TotalSource team of experts will help clients understand if they are considered a large employer per definitions included in the ACA. For those who are, ADP TotalSource can help clients identify the measurement period that is best for them and enter that information into My TotalSource® to ensure it is properly tracked and reported.
- Real-time snapshot of compliance and quick issue resolution: The ACA dashboard on My TotalSource® aggregates important information to show each client if they are in compliance with the affordability provision in the ACA. It will also show any resulting penalty amount, by employee and by month, to make it easy to identify problem areas and make adjustments to minimize exposure.
- Exchange notice review and management: In the event that an employee of an ADP TotalSource client seeks subsidized medical coverage from a state or federal health insurance marketplace, and that client receives an exchange notice, ADP's team of ACA experts will review and research the situation on behalf of clients and consult with clients on how to respond.
By working with a PEO like ADP TotalSource, a company benefits from a co-employment relationship where they retain the day-to-day control over management of their employees and the PEO handles HR and employee benefits administration responsibilities. Additionally, with ADP TotalSource, business owners gain access to a larger suite of offerings for insurance, Fortune 500®-level health benefits and employee growth and development, which in turn allows them to provide a more robust set of benefits that can help to attract and retain employees. ADP TotalSource also helps to keep businesses in compliance with evolving regulations, such as the Affordable Care Act. Other benefits realized by businesses using ADP TotalSource include professional development training, recruiting and new talent selection, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan and administration.
ADP offers a variety of ACA solutions for clients of all sizes. For more information about ADP TotalSource, please call 1-800-HIRE-ADP (1-800-447-3237) or visit www.adptotalsource.com. ADP clients on other solutions may contact their sales or service representatives to learn more about their options.
About ADP TotalSource
ADP TotalSource is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers small to midsized businesses an end-to-end cloud-based human resource solution that includes guidance from dedicated human resource professionals. ADP TotalSource clients access a full suite of critical HR services and benefits such as compliance assistance, including the Affordable Care Act; health benefits and retirement solutions; risk management; talent recruitment and management, and other employee solutions. In addition, through a co-employment relationship, client companies and ADP TotalSource share responsibility for minimizing certain employment risk.
Powerful technology plus a human touch. Companies of all types and sizes around the world rely on ADP's cloud software and expert insights to help unlock the potential of their people. HR. Talent. Benefits. Payroll. Compliance. Working together to build a better workforce. For more information, visit ADP.com.
The ADP logo, ADP, ADP TotalSource, and My TotalSource are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. ADP A more human resource. is a service mark of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2015 ADP, LLC.