ADP Media Center
Delivering Top-Notch Employee Education Programs Earns ADP Prestigious 2017 Eddy Award from Pensions & Investments Magazine
ADP®, through its Retirement Services business, is helping employers address this challenge through ongoing education programs. These initiatives offer clients tools and information that may help their employees better manage their finances and grow more confident in their financial futures.
These efforts have earned ADP prestigious industry recognition from leading institutional investment publication Pensions & Investments® (P&I), which recently honored the ADP Retirement Services business unit with its 2017 Eddy Award for Ongoing Investment Education. Winners were announced at P&I's annual
The Eddy Awards® is an annual recognition from Pensions & Investments that acknowledges best practices by companies who offer defined contribution plans that provide investment education to participants. It recognizes accomplishments in seven categories: Automatic re-enrollment, conversions, ongoing investment education, plan transitions, retirement health care savings, retirement preparation and special projects.
"We are very pleased with the way participant marketing materials provided by ADP Retirement Services are presented to our associates," said
ADP said it was proud to be recognized by Pensions & Investments.
"At a time when retaining employees is crucial, it's important to create a support system for those employees as they plan their financial futures," said
ADP's education program is designed to make it easy for participants to get answers about their retirement plans, to provide tools that educate about financial wellness, and to keep workers engaged. Elements of the program include:
- An email campaign designed to prompt participants to assess their elected deferral rates to save for retirement.
- Information about the ADP Retirement Services mobile platform, which is integrated with the ADP Mobile Solution app. Participants can access their retirement savings accounts via their mobile device to view balances, increase contributions, and change fund offerings. The ADP Mobile Solution app is used by more than 10 million individual employees across 175 countries, supporting an average of 1,000 HR transactions per second.
- Information about the ADP Retirement Services portal website, which is available to anyone whether or not they are an ADP client.
- A series of educational, online videos to inform participants about the benefits associated with their retirement savings plan.
- A video featuring plan participants who recount their positive experiences with their 401(k) plans.
More information about ADP Retirement Services can be found at the ADP website.
About ADP (NASDAQ: ADP)
Powerful technology plus a human touch. Companies of all types and sizes around the world rely on ADP's cloud software and expert insights to help unlock the potential of their people. HR. Talent. Benefits. Payroll. Compliance. Working together to build a better workforce. For more information, visit ADP.com.
The ADP logo and ADP are registered trademarks of
Copyright © 2017
News Provided by Acquire Media