ADP® Unveils Latest Suite of Accounting Innovations, New Partnerships at Accountex USA
HCM leader announces ADP Marketplace availability through Accountant Connect™ and enhanced General Ledger Interface mapping technology
ROSELAND, N.J., Sept. 5, 2019 – From coordinating multiple software platforms to addressing the need to offer more services, accountants are managing the careful balance of being a consultant or advisor and business owner. With today’s competitive business environment adding pressure within the accounting industry, the suite of innovations ADP offers gives accountants a single source to advise and manage their clients.
ADP news at Accountex includes:
- Accountant Connect adds ADP Marketplace: ADP Marketplace, the largest digital HR storefront for one-stop shopping, provides people management solutions through Accountant ConnectSM, an award-winning, multi-client payroll management and analytics software platform. Access and connect data between ADP platforms and some of the company’s featured partners including JazzHR, TSheets, Plastiq and SnapEval. The integration allows accounting professionals to improve productivity and compliance for their clients all in one dashboard.
- Updated General Ledger Interface (GLI) Mapping: Improved GLI mapping for Accountant Connect integrates with major accounting software including QuickBooks®, Xero and others to seamlessly create a real-time user experience that helps meet business needs.
- Business Valuations Offered to Accountants using RUN Powered by ADP® Payroll and RUN Powered by ADP® Payroll for Partners: We are excited to announce an exclusive discount offering with BizEquity, to provide one of the leading business valuation solutions to Accountants in the ADP community to further power their practices as trusted advisors.
- CountingWorks Marketing Resources: CountingWorks’ marketing dashboard syncs with ADP’s Revenue Share Incentive Program and RUN Powered by ADP Payroll for Partners to offer free customizable collateral, videos and other tools to help accounting partners better market their organization and ADP-enabled payroll and HR programs.
- IntelliForms Access: New Wolters Kluwer IntelliForms™ are now available on Accountant Connect, allowing accountants even more access to federal, state and local tax forms and instructions for one-stop, anytime access to most current accounting compliance forms.
According to ADP research conducted this May, the average accountant business client has four software systems to manage various business functions—and over 90% of those clients are looking for integration between systems. ADP’s latest suite of accounting innovations are designed to help accountants manage services and deliver extensive HR and talent management insights.
“Our accountant partners encounter numerous challenges meeting the changing needs and demands of their clients,” said Erron Stark, division vice president of channel strategy at ADP. “Accountant Connect was designed to create efficiencies and allow our partner to add value for their clients, it has become a one-stop shop to manage their business. The addition of ADP Marketplace offers even broader integration into the greater business ecosystem.”
Also being demonstrated at the conference is ADP’s Accountant Connect, which was recognized by CPA Practice Advisor’s Technology Innovation Award this summer for the third straight year.
Visit booth #413 at Accountex USA to learn about ADP’s continued innovation in the accounting space and demo the latest GLI Mapping in Accountant Connect as well as integrations with ADP Marketplace.
To learn more about ADP’s wide range of accounting offerings and solutions, visit adp.com/accountant.
About ADP (NASDAQ – ADP)
Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people. Learn more at ADP.com
ADP, the ADP logo, Accountant Connect, RUN Powered by ADP and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, LLC and its affiliates. All other marks belong to their owners.
Copyright © 2019 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.