ADP Highlights Strong Open Ecosystem Momentum at its 2nd Annual ADP Marketplace Partner Summit
This year, ADP is recognizing great contributions and performance including Top Closer,
"The tremendous growth of the ADP Marketplace since last year is due in large part to our clients accessing pre-screened and pre-integrated solutions for their businesses and adopting the open ecosystem approach so they can easily work with their preferred partners," said
Additional ADP Marketplace Partnership Summit award winners include:
- Partner of the Year: TSheets. The Partner of the Year award is presented to the partner that provides the greatest client contributions and increases to sales and volume.
- Top Closer: CompXL. The Top Closer award is presented to a partner with the best lead conversion rate, including both sales and free trial conversions.
Rising Star: JazzHR. The Rising Staraward recognizes the contributions, commitment and accomplishments of a partner who has joined the ADP Marketplace within the past year.
- Best Digital E-commerce: OfficeWork Software. This award is given to a partner with the most e-commerce sales, as measured by number of units within ADP Marketplace, including free trials converted to purchase.
- Sales Choice: ClearCompany. The Sales Choice award is given to a partner that is selected by the ADP sales team, based on the solution that resonates most with ADP clients and prospects.
- Best Vertical Solution: ClockShark. The Best Vertical Solution award goes to the partner that crafts a vertically focused offering, drives relevant leads and successfully closes leads within that vertical.
- Best Marketing and PR: SAP Litmos. The Best Marketing and PR award is for the partner that produces exceptional marketing assets, such as case studies, thought leadership articles, blogs, external media coverage, social media programs and other efforts.
As the largest digital one-stop-shop for people management solutions, ADP Marketplace enables employers to build a more flexible HR ecosystem based on what fits their needs, with key products from ADP and highly rated third-party providers (based on G2 Reviews). In the last 12 months, ADP has made significant enhancements to the ADP Marketplace, including the ability for clients to search by solution type (e.g. performance, learning, financial wellness, etc.) and by industry. This commitment to improving user experience has resulted in the ADP Marketplace now offering approximately 370 solutions to its clients. Additionally,
According to a survey from the
To learn more about ADP Marketplace, visit marketplace.adp.com.
About ADP (NASDAQ – ADP)
Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services and exceptional experiences that enable people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people. Learn more at ADP.com
ADP, the ADP logo, and Always Designing for People are trademarks of
Copyright © 2019 ADP, LLC. All rights reserved.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adp-highlights-strong-open-ecosystem-momentum-at-its-2nd-annual-adp-marketplace-partner-summit-300851697.html
Jason Ledder, ADP, LLC, 201 650-8160, Jason.Ledder@adp.com